all taxi service is cancel for season all taxi service is cancel for season all taxi service is cancel for season all taxi service is cancel for season
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Reply #3 on this thread by Lakeerieguy:
    Quote "With the conflicting reports between your 2 newest post here , I for one would never put my life in your or your sons hands for a trip . The two extreme reports in my opinion say enough about your guys judgement on Lake Erie ice ." Unquote

If this is not an attack by Lakeerieguy not only on wayne johnson but Capt. Mike as well, and consequently Reel Sport Charters then what would be an attack on them in your(the members) opinion?
    In reply #18 by Lakeerieguy he claims that he has not attacked a fellow guide or Capt.! I beg to differ with that claim.

Reply #7 on this thread by Lakeerieguy:
    Quote "50.00 to The DNR and anyone can be a licensed ice guide . No testing or anything needed for that .
    To start the season , you were looking for a guide to take you out and now you are a guide ?? Thats funny . With the great ice it was a no brainer to get out there safe . Having a quad and a trailer but no experiance on the ice will lead to trouble sooner or later ." UnQuote

Those on this site who have been here for a season or two know that Wayne Johnson is not a licensed USCG Capt. or a licensed guide and that Capt. Mike is the licensed guide and USCG licensed Capt. for Reel Sport Charters. They also know that Wayne has never claimed to be a licensed guide or USCG licensed Capt.! So who was the $50.00 comment and the rest of the comments in this reply directed at? Is this reply claiming that Capt. Mike and Reel Sport Charters was not a licensed ice guide service at the start of the ice fishing season and only became a licensed ice guide service after taking a guided ice trip and then spent the $50.00 to become a licensed ice guide service? If that would be true what difference does that make as every licensed guide on the lake had to start sometime!

In reply #18 Lakeerieguy claims that he has not attacked a fellow guide or Capt.! I beg to differ with that claim based upon the words of Lakeerieguy himself. Lakeerieguy stated that this is an open forum where he can express his opinion just like the rest of us and then just a few short pargraphs later Lakeerieguy told us to move on if we don’t like what he posts. It may serve him well to follow his own advise less we consider Lakeerieguy to be a hypocrit!
    What is conflicting about the following links from another site that seem to substantiate Wayne Johnson and his report of bad ice.

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/commu...d.php?t=251649

Be sure to read the first post in this thread!
    http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/commu...d.php?t=251661

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/commu...d.php?t=251650
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Lakeerie guy if you're going into your 28th year as a charter captain, why don't you post the charter name, boat name etc.

Put your business name where your mouth is!!!!!!

The Reel sport team has been helping people on here for years,
    You've been a member for 9 months, get over yourself.

Default wayne

Listen Boss I've been on this site for years have posted from time to time but probably not enough! I want you to know that some people opinions really don't matter! As long as you are doing what is in the best interest of those you are trying to serve. That guy should be happy that you're trying to tell them the ice is going bad. Someone always knows better and have their opinion as well. This is America and they can voice it, that doesn't mean you're a shyster! it means that you care about others as well. Having been the person who has fallen through the ice on more than one occasion I will not go out unless it is what I determine as safe.

As far as being a shyster, I know when I lived on the lake it doesn't take long with the recent weather conditions that we have had for the ice to deteriorate quickly, so if that guy wants to go out by all means go! I will continue to listen to you and what ADVICE!!!! you continue to give out.

Having told you in so many words that we appreciate all you do for us, I can't wait for the ice to be gone cuz I'm having seizures waiting on fishing. Going to have to be ohio waters this year as Michigan was not very productive for walleye last year. SO FISH ON MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!! Hope to talk to you soon Wayne.

Tight lines Nat

Default lake erie guy

I love how he trys to refer to our sport and us guides and such. This guy is by no means somebody i would call a respectable guide or fisherman and should not even be refered in the same category as a lot of the very helpful and appreciates guys on here. Move on is what you should do. Your service is not needed in this sport.

Wow this went south quick, I am certainly confused on what and how Mike and Wayne cancelling there remaining ice trips has any negative impacts on lakeerieguy. For one it would help out his ice business if he so chooses to continue running. Two this is their opinion, no one talks bad on people if and when they decide to not run a trip on the lake via boat, or on the dates they decide to pull their boat from the water. Its all personal opinion and judgment. I am unclear of when the attack on Mike and Wayne lakeerieguy your slander towards them is not only childish it is completely unprofessional. If you would like to explain I'm sure folks would be interested, but I think it's too late to make a difference. A proper apology for slander and unprofessionalism would do justice. Anyway sir what is the name of your guide service maybe we can all learn something from you being the expert and all? As for these fellas just gguiding ice trips this year everyone has to start some where that's no joke unless you exited the uterus with rod in one hand and a uscg captains license in the other. Lakeerieguy your true professionalism and class has been displayed on here im sure people will flood your phone attempting too book trips with the worlds greatest captain if you would revel information to them. Thank you and hope you find some insite in this.
    Last edited by dreamcatcher; 03-15-2014 at 01:14 PM. Reason: awesomeness
    David M Miller
    Dreamcatcher Fishing Bait & Tackle
    912-433-6000
    [email protected]

i have fished with the reel sport team for the last 4 years. Not once in that time has wayne or mike done anything unprofessional. 3 years ago during the spring season mike cancelled 18 trips( Wayne or Mike correct me if I am wrong) because the water was unfishable due to heavy rains and muddy water. Lakeerieguy being a charter captain for all your years, you know these trips are the most profitable and easiest of the season. THere were plenty of charter captains fishing during this time and their clients were subjected to 8 hours of jigging and maybe 2 or 3 fish to show for it. Now if mike and wayne just wanted money why would they cancel these trips and reschedule them for later in the summer when they have to run farther and troll to get their clients fish? I personally was scheduled to go out with them twice and both times mike called to say conditions were bad and he could do better for me later in the year.

During perch season I have seen reel sport lead 5-15 boats out to their spots on any given day. They also answer all radio calls while fishing to try and help out anyone looking for help. I have been on board fishing all by ourselves and slamming fish and before we were done mike or wayne had given numbers to literally dozens of guys looking for help. I don't know of to many charter captains willing to share information like that. I run my own boat as well, not as a charter, but I try to fish with several captains every year because I always learn from them. But since your return rate is so high i won't bother trying to fish with you.

As far as calling mikes expertise into question regarding ice conditions???? THe last time the ice was like this was in like 1979 according to a couple different bait shop owners. So not a whole of information for any of us to fall back on when conditions deteriorate. I would have to say that erring on the side of caution and customer safety like the reel sport tean did this weekend shows me just the opposite of what you are claiming wayne and mike to be.

If you are fishing like you claim I hope that you are safe and don't get into any trouble out there. BUt lets quit throwing stones at everyone here and remember that we are all just trying to catch fish.

troy
    summer huntin
    ch. 68

It doesn't stop here..... ill bet a $100 that Dale/Mike P and Dwayne are all BFF's

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/fo...d.php?t=500980

Last edited by Firetiger; 03-15-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firetiger View Post
    It doesn't stop here..... ill bet a $100 that Dale/Mike P and Dwayne are all BFF's

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/fo...d.php?t=500980

I believe that Hockey on the OGF fishing site is Capt. Mike and not his dad Wayne, there is a difference in how they write and use words also. It is obvious who walleyewhiz is and there is a lot in common shared with these 3 user names. lakeerieguy, WalleyeWiz and fishead315 whose last activity was 08/30/2013 and about 30 days after lakeerieguy joined this site! Now maybe some of you newer members don't remember walleyewhacker but he was the same as these 3 always bashing Wayne Johnson constantly and continuously. Walleyewhacker was banned from the site due to his attitude and negative posts. Just my thoughts! Also I am exercising my right to post my opinion.
    Last edited by wakina; 03-15-2014 at 03:01 PM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

If they have a problem with Mike or Wayne, why not just call them or better yet PM them. Their phone number is right there in half of their posts on here, they are not hiding. Instead they bad mouth them on every other fishing site on the internet ? I mean this is the first ive ever seen a Captain bad mouth another Captain and crew on the internet, its has to be a all time low here...........

I think were all patiently waiting here for Dale/Mike for you to reveal your Charter business name, or what boat you Captain.
    Last edited by Firetiger; 03-15-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Smile gaint walleye

THANKS TO EVERYONE but lets get to the good story, capt. mike last trip friday was a great way to end a seson, 36 walleyes on the ice, but the story of the day was a 34 inch
    14.6 walleye caught by one of his client, it was wieght on a certified scale and measure and docum. we get picture up soon on here or on reel sport charter ,com web site, all the fish were caught at G can fish by themself away from the other guys,
    pimples and cidas were the magic lures. Thanks and be safe
    on the ice and water. Wayne