April Jigging Trip Special 450.00 for up to 6 fisherman April Jigging Trip Special 450.00 for up to 6 fisherman April Jigging Trip Special 450.00 for up to 6 fisherman April Jigging Trip Special 450.00 for up to 6 fisherman
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default April Jigging Trip Special 450.00 for up to 6 fisherman

April special for lake Erie Jigging trips. (Trolling options for trophy fish available)

All Bait, Tackle and Ice provided.

Fishing will be aboard 30 foot Sport-crafts, Comfortable, Fast, And the preferred craft for fishing Western lake Erie.

$450.00 for up to six persons. Boats are located at Wild Wings marina giving us quick access to the reef complex and hard pan area where most of the jigging will take place.

For those looking to book a trip later in the season May-Oct for Walleye-Yellow Perch- Smallmouth Bass I will also offer an early season booking special of 500.00 for up to six persons. We do adapt to the conditions and trolling trips are an option. We are a full time 7 day a week guide service and provide a full day on the water. Generally 8-9 hours dock to dock and we will stay out longer to put a limit in the box if the extra time is needed.

Lodging is also available with 6 private beds very clean and comfortable and everything is included with use of linens, Full kitchen, Gas Grill, Private Parking, TV, Stereo. Walking distance to restaurant/bar and Gas station. Fish cleaning available at marina as well as public fish cleaning tables. 6 persons $120.00 per night/ $20.00 per person.

Our boats and Captains are fully insured and USCG licensed and equipped with all the latest electronics to ensure a safe and productive trip.

Give me a call to book a trip or to discuss fishing options, Captain Anthony(AJ) 216-906-6031

What is the name of your charter service?
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Parker Guide Service. We are the longest running charter business on lake Erie. All our captains have over 35 years on the lake.

I have been fishing Lake Erie since 1976 (2nd Generation charter captain). I have seen the lake change over the past four 4 decades some things for the better most things for the worse.

I also write for a couple major magazine publications (Great Lakes Angler), Might be the one that most of our readers would know.

In the 90s I was a tournament fisherman winning a couple and able to place enough in the money to do it full time. Life on the road is not the green pasture that many think it is and I have been back chartering on lake Erie for the past decade plus.

I don't know about you Capt. Juls but I think like most of our readers I am ready for some open water.

Hope to see you on the water. Captain Anthony 216-906-6031

I don't see that charter name listed in the Charter section of this site?? Did you buy an ad in order to have the privilege of posting your ad for free on the message boards?

I was told that was the only way that was allowed.

Just curious....it's nice to keep it fair and all...know what I mean?
    [email protected]

It's been paid for and should be on within the next day or so.

We chose to go with the "works" so I am sure I am paying my dues.

Captain Anthony 216-906-6031

Quote Originally Posted by DT_AJ View Post
    It's been paid for and should be on within the next day or so.

We chose to go with the "works" so I am sure I am paying my dues.

Thanks for the reply...and, good luck this season!
    [email protected]

In the 90s I was a tournament fisherman winning a couple and able to place enough in the money to do it full time. Life on the road is not the green pasture that many think it is and I have been back chartering on lake Erie for the past decade plus.
    What circuit did you fish? PWT? Which events did you win?
    [email protected]

Good Luck to you this season also. I have a few Steelhead river trips before April comes that I had to back off to late March with this wicked winter ice that kept the eastern streams locked up for a longer stretch than I remember in a long time.

After I get those trips behind me we will be putting the boats in as soon as we can.

Ive spoke with a few captains that have already started to get a bit nervous and may have to push some early trips back. Unlike the past 2 mild winters when we had boats in the water in late March I don't see that happening this season.

Good Luck to you this season also. I have a few Steelhead river trips before April comes that I had to back off to late March with this wicked winter ice that kept the eastern streams locked up for a longer stretch than I remember in a long time.

After I get those trips behind me we will be putting the boats in as soon as we can.

Ive spoke with a few captains that have already started to get a bit nervous and may have to push some early trips back. Unlike the past 2 mild winters when we had boats in the water in late March I don't see that happening this season.

Sure, there's reason to be nervous. No one wants to lose any trips.

I don't want to have to reschedule the first couple either...my first ones are scheduled for the first weekend in April. Fingers are crossed!

But, I'm not so sure I'll have to. We've already lost a good foot of ice since last weekend. With strong currents, warmer weather, and sunshine for the rest of the month, it doesn't take long for it to go when it does "go".
    http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/por...h-weather/1169

Not much we can do about it either way. I tend to be more of an optimist though. At least I am able to trailer my boat to any launch, rather than being stuck waiting for a marina that's still iced in. Woot! Woot!
    [email protected]

I started fishing the Pro/Am as an amateur on the MWT also did some rounds on the Trout and Salmon derbies on Lake Michigan. Fished some Lake Erie tourneys in those years also. I won the can to can once and we also won the Central basin tourney out of Cleveland many years ago.(trolling event)

Also did well in some Steelhead tourneys.in steelhead alley.