question for charters question for charters question for charters question for charters
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Happy hooker

Dave and Caroline are good friends of mine and many people on here use their shop for the jig bite in the spring . Just pointed out his report to let others see it for their own good ... they are also a better staring point then most other reports you get ...

You are totally missing the point of this thread ... the point is that free loaders are taking business from the Captains that "PAY" to have their name on this site ..... Most of the guys doing it are not full time captains just weekend guys looking to make money for their fun fishing times. FUlltime captains have their own customer bases for repeat customers , not looking to fill a boat with cash paying customers as to hide the money from taxes.

Doesnt matter if you agree or not just my opinion . There are a couple of other sites these freeloaders tried this on only to be booted from the sites because of it . I for one would pull my paying advertisment from a site that allows others to do it for free ..
    Good fishing
    Last edited by fishhead315; 05-20-2013 at 08:53 AM.

We were all just fine before you showed up. So....just saying. Don't rock the boat....

Greg

Default rock the boat ???

sometimes the truth hurts when its told ... so be it ... Ill be around a good while so no problems there ... LMAO ... going to talk to a new captain I know and have him start posting on here with his cheaper rate then anyone and see how it works out for him ... He only fishes weekends as well and said before he would do walk ons for 50.00 a person .
    Good Fishing

Default trouble

If you would like to start trouble there is a site called OGF TRY THERE. They will love you starting S__T

Default Ohio Game fishing

is a great site and does not take to free advertising as you know this . You pay there or you get no business as there are several Paying advertising Captains on there .

This site needs to do the same as its only fair to those who pay to have their business names on here ...
    Good fishing

Default most or all

Most or all of the Captains on here who give reports and say they have open dates do pay. I talk to most of them on a regular basis. Greg and I worked as a 2 boat deal this weekend. Mike and I have worked together plenty and Jim and I speak on the phone from time to time. I agree that the guys who dont pay should but those of us who do. Post walk ons to help the people who cant get a crew together the chance to get out and enjoy the day.

Default agree

thats why I didnt name names on here . Never once pointed a finger at sponsers of the site did I ??? Those that do so without sponsering the site should be deleated for doing it ..
    Good Fishing

Smile My two cents

As for non paying captains on this site I don't see anyone that regular post, Capt. Jim, Brain and Mike, do walk on when they
    don't have full boats, this let the average working man that can"t get a full six people a chance to fish on a six pack charter,
    they still pay the rate, all of us pay our ad fee, all us work together on the lake, and all of us post were the fish are so the weekend fisherman have a great starting point, Were in our four season and if it wasn'T with the help of this site and the captains on this site we would be still struggling, it nice to see menbers
    of this site waiting for you at the channel to follow you out. we will still be posting and when we have opening we will have walk ons posted. Wayne Reel Sport Team

I have not had time to get up there yet this year... BUT when I do, I will use every bit of information that I can get from these Captains. I too know the "old ways" and can find my own fish, but have limited time and significant expense to bring my boat all the way to Erie so I will take all the help I can get.
    The info here, along with my own knowledge and research usually make for successful trips.

I think if non paid advertising were a rampant problem on this site, the other Captains would say something themselves... IMHO

I visit other fishing forums, BUT NONE OF THEM compare to this site for the activity and the shear amount of helpful information that is given. So to all that post their reports - I thank you.

Greg Hollister
    Deeep Shiit

Sigh..... I just love negativity.