*Grumble* *Grumble* *Grumble* *Grumble*

Thread: *Grumble*

Default *Grumble*

In case you haven't noticed, we have been running a good 5-10 degrees below the averages for the month of March! Grrrr... What gives?!

Pulling the boat out on the 23rd and fishing on the 30th seemed like a pretty safe bet, but now I am not so sure.

I want to go fishing! (and not freeze my arse off!)
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

I hear ya bcan. I took my boat in last week to have it gone through and put a new gps on the front and was in a big rush, now with the weather not so much. It's coming but not soon enough!!!!

!st of all the groundhog predicted an early Spring so naturally it's still snowing. Plus its making up for the 80s we had last Spring.

waterdog Guest

Default Metoo~!

Quote Originally Posted by B can man View Post
    In case you haven't noticed, we have been running a good 5-10 degrees below the averages for the month of March! Grrrr... What gives?!

Pulling the boat out on the 23rd and fishing on the 30th seemed like a pretty safe bet, but now I am not so sure.

I want to go fishing! (and not freeze my arse off!)
    Last year Water Dogs feet were wet on March 15th!
    I hope to get her launched by the end of the month.

It could be worse! I can remember ice fishing off of Sand beach now Wild Wings on the 20th of march with a high of 17 degrees in the late 70's or early 80's it was a year or so after the blizzard of 78 & I got in trouble as the 20th of March was my at that time wife's birthday. Never did miss her and still don't!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Default First day of Spring somewhere

Stupid groundhog!

When you start seeing the Red Winged Blackbirds you will know spring is here! Robins and regular blackbirds are false indicators of spring as well as the Turkey Buzzards all 3 of which are already here.
    LOL~~Is it the Groundhogs fault, the Suns fault or maybe the clouds fault that it is still winter? Maybe they should just let that groundhog sleep until its time for him to be out and about!!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Default New .17 cal

Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
    when you start seeing the red winged blackbirds you will know spring is here! Robins and regular blackbirds are false indicators of spring as well as the turkey buzzards all 3 of which are already here.
    lol~~is it the groundhogs fault, the suns fault or maybe the clouds fault that it is still winter? Maybe they should just let that groundhog sleep until its time for him to be out and about!!
    send him out, need to sight in new scope !!!:d

saw a woodchuck last weekend..first one of year