ego s2 slider nets ego s2 slider nets ego s2 slider nets ego s2 slider nets

Default ego s2 slider nets

thought i would just let anybody know thats looking for a walleye net that the ego s2 slider net now comes in a larger net size. they dont have it on there web site yet but you can check out the nets at egos2slider.com. then if yo want one of the larger nets which is 24x27 you can call them at 800-698-6841. these larger nets are 109.99 plus 10.00 for shipping. the item # is 72154

if you havent seen how these nets work go to there web site and watch the video. the extendable handles are just awesome. just push a button and pull and the handle extends. then just push the button and push and they close.

this is just alittle info i thought i would pass on.
    sherman

these nets come with the handle that extends from 29" to 60". but i wanted the 48" to 108" handle they have. so i contacted them and said i would give up my warrenty if they would sell me the large net on the 48" handle, and they agreed to sell me one. it costed 119.99 plus 10.00 for shipping.

the reasom they dont sell the large net with the long handle they are afraid people might use them for salmon and try to lift a big king with the handle fully extended. and there just not designed to lift this much weight. i never try to lift a fish with the handle anyway. i always pull the fish up behind the boat and then lift it in.

i just wanted to let you know how you can get the long handle if you think thats what you want. but for most people the 60" handle is going to be plenty long enough. good luck and good fishing in 2013.
    sherman