Its been a while Its been a while Its been a while Its been a while

Default Its been a while

Well Gents its been a while finally got married Saturday so that meant fishing Sunday... took the father in law out with of course my first mate... left the dock around noon headed a mile North of C can picked up 72 perch, had to sort, kept nothing under 7, nothing too big that's for sure.. We had enough and put out the boards pulled 40 jets 70 back 3 miles north of C can picked up 5 eyes in an hour on, purple demon, tangerine, and Helmet w/ pink back. All and all not a bad day. Tight Lines

awsome you got to fish on your honeymoon your my idle

Congrats to you Dreamcatcher....31 years for me.

Default Ready to hit it!!!

Hey buddy I gotta work Saturday for a little while but if I can get done early and get home we should hit the evening bits on some perch... Honey moon fishing?? C'mon man you are already an American hero for being in the military now you going to be every guys hero too lol just kidding buddy congrats tho.. Tell thd wife I'm still waitin on my fishing lesson from jig season lol

Fishon205 I'm down for anything might try and get out Wed or Thu evening if your interested pull some perch and clean up with a few eyes same place I went the other day if your interested let me know, I was beginning to think this site wasn't about fishing reports anymore if you know what I mean anyway id like to perch North of C and drag some boards north of C West towards B the eyes in there aren't too bad and noticed they were picking up towards evening.

Default Surprised

Im surprised that you didn't post your report under weekend catching report forum... Yea that sounds good anyways I'll see wat time I get off work and let you kno if not Saturday maybe Sunday