What do i have? What do i have? What do i have? What do i have?

Thread: What do i have?

Default What do i have?

I decided to try something for a change-up since hot'n'tots were getting fish and if they slowed down I would throw them something different. I purchased these about 9 years ago with the 'tots. Found a box end flap saying they are Storm Deep Warts (DW05) 2 in. and 3/8 oz.wt. and internal rattles.. I used the dive curve for Wiggle Warts early on. If I remember righit they did produce but have not used them in quite sometime. Should I continue to use the dive curves for the Wiggle Warts or change it.

Gene

back when we fished the western basin the most, hot n tots were our mainstay. but at times we caught alot of fish in wiggle warts, flat warts, and on days the little tiny warts caught more fish, i think the fish was just up shallow whwn the wee warts caught the most fish. i say hang on to them and give them a try on slow days.
    sherman

They make an excellent casting lure for early morning on the reef tops, hang on though as every thing seems to like them or did back in the day when I used them. Smallmouths love to crush them especially the smaller ones.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip