how much will I spend? how much will I spend? how much will I spend? how much will I spend?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how much will I spend?

Planning to come up memorial day weekend. All I have ever trolled with on lake erie is rapala taildancers,knock on wood I have caught walleye on every single trip. But after reading the reports lately I want to pick up some crawler harnesses and 2oz. Inline weights and run them on the next trip. Was thinking gold colorado blades, I only run 4 or 6 lines so was wondering how much can i expect to spend on say 6 harnesses an 6 2oz. Inline weights? Can i get them at fishermans wharf? Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by "chillin" View Post
    Planning to come up memorial day weekend. All I have ever trolled with on lake erie is rapala taildancers,knock on wood I have caught walleye on every single trip. But after reading the reports lately I want to pick up some crawler harnesses and 2oz. Inline weights and run them on the next trip. Was thinking gold colorado blades, I only run 4 or 6 lines so was wondering how much can i expect to spend on say 6 harnesses an 6 2oz. Inline weights? Can i get them at fishermans wharf? Thanks
    for the help.

I would say you are looking at $40-50 at the most.

Yep fishermans warf has the redneck inline weights that r shaped like fish and all kinds of harnesses for Trolling and casting

Personally, if you're on a budget, I would just get the cheap inline banana weights and forego the Redneks. The harnesses should run $3-4 a piece and the weights will be $.50 or so. The Wharf, Highway Bait, or Happy Hooker will all take care of you. Good look! Buy alot of crawlers.

Greg

Greg I agree. Just go with the regular 2 Oz inline weights.

Yes, trying to spend as little as possible right now. Just got back to work and money is a little tight. I just started fishing erie last year and after fishing the lakes in knox county for 25 years, lake erie has most definitely spoiled me! Gotta get my fix if ya know what i mean. Thanks again to all the fellas on this site for all your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by "chillin" View Post
    Planning to come up memorial day weekend. All I have ever trolled with on lake erie is rapala taildancers,knock on wood I have caught walleye on every single trip. But after reading the reports lately I want to pick up some crawler harnesses and 2oz. Inline weights and run them on the next trip. Was thinking gold colorado blades, I only run 4 or 6 lines so was wondering how much can i expect to spend on say 6 harnesses an 6 2oz. Inline weights? Can i get them at fishermans wharf? Thanks for the help.
    If money is tight I will give you the weights and the harnesses. No problem i know how It Is to want to fish. Just give me a call when you get to the lake and I will give you what you need to catch fish I will even tell you where to go so you don't spend alot of fuel money... 624.327.7144

That is great person that will just give out tackle and info like that! Coming up Saturday with the boat finally, Jim. Hope to catch something drifting eventhough there isnt supposed to be much wind. Good luck everyone.

Ken
    Imperial 24' walk-around
    17' Mirrocraft
    Lowrance Global Map 7600 HD

Quote Originally Posted by aerocraftmach2 View Post
    That is great person that will just give out tackle and info like that! Coming up Saturday with the boat finally, Jim. Hope to catch something drifting eventhough there isnt supposed to be much wind. Good luck everyone.

Ken
    Skipper's one of the best!

I'm with Jim. I've got a blue million 2 oz. wts rolling around the boat and I'm tying a few harnesses right now. No worries to you my friend. Don't plan on buying them. You'll catch Jim or I around. I'll only be there Friday night and Saturday, but you can give me a call and I'll give you some of mine if you can't get a hold of Jim...2602260553

Greg

Wow, well i wasnt expecting an offer like that. I think it would be a mistake for me to refuse though, I'd say if anyone can put me on fish its the skipper! As far as the tackle goes..how bout a trade? I have more deer summer sausage than i could possibly eat this year, could i interest you in a couple rolls?