Almost done? Almost done? Almost done? Almost done?

Thread: Almost done?

Default Almost done?

Left dock at 5 pm went to k can this has been producing good fish for us all year kind of or go to spot.. Tried it last night and the east wind kicked our butts ended up with 4 eyes and probably 12 or so sheep head. Biggest sheep head wat 27 inches! Pretty much a tourney winner if there ever was a tourney... Anyways best program was orange jigs really really short lifts and no bait... I think the show is about over unless you get out before sun rise or after sun down good luck

Don't talk like that!!! I was supposed to go today but my partner backed out at the last minute.

Default Done

I hate to say it ..but i am thinkin so too...9 out of 12 yes. And 8 of 12 todday..was good right before light and 3 hrs after..but then 1here 1 there..and i moved and moved and still 1 here 1... Well u know...time to start more trollin....to many sheeps...purple .jd green is what we had on...10-16 fott of water REEF COMPLEX

eyes have it...ch 71 .....russ

Question Done???

The fishing might be getting a bit slower around the reefs but here in the Bay has really picked up..I got 12 in the boat on Monday and let about 10 more small ones go it was like Perch fishing for a little while..All 3 of us were hooked up at the same time...A few friends went out last evening and got their limit just before dark..My advice is get the bay...Between Turtle Island and harbor light, Northside of the Channel by the H.L... Or out in front of lil Cedar...Fishing's good better take advantage of it cause it WILL be GONE SOON...
    LOWE LIFE

Thursday night in Maumee Bay near light House was slow until 7:30 than they turned on ,purple hair jig no bait casting and retrieving back with the wind worked best ,went from 0 Walleye 6-7:30 to limit of 12 between 7:30 and 8:40 ,many undersized walleye also released ,sheep head and white bass caught and they were full of eggs.

Captain Tacky

Default The bay

If I run over to the bay where is the best place to put in? And if I fish in front of little cedar point can we use stingers there? Lowe life do you think it might be worth it to run that way this weekend 4-22 ? I've never fished the bay but if the fish are there I'm willing to try it nothin beats jiggin slack line then bam ! Full rod bend and up comes a nice walleye. I just can't get enough of it!

I am going to make the run sun...weather perm.....i am headin out of t c around 6....should be there by 630...lowlife i b calling u ,,,keep ears on...

Eyes have it..71 russ

Default Bay

Russ give me a call on my phone my boat radio isnt working, It drained both batteries last time I hooked it up...The best place to put in to fish the Bay would be Cullen park on Summit st in Point Place.. I'm gonna head out about 7 and give it a shot, I'm sure theirs still fish their but you might have to do some runnung around to find them.. If you fish between the harbor light and Lil Cedar you cannot use stingers..However if you fish to the east of those two places you can...I need just a few fish to break the 100 fish in the boat this year and have a lil bit of room left in the freezer to fill..Gonna make it happen...might go out tonight and give it a shot pending on wind..
    Good luck and be safe..
    LOWE LIFE