Port Clinton Marina's Port Clinton Marina's Port Clinton Marina's Port Clinton Marina's
    MdBowhunter1 Guest

Question Port Clinton Marina's

Great site! Currently on deplployment and looking to take a little leave upon my return. Usually fish with the Sassy Sal, but will have my own boat this time. Looking for a good marina that I can launch from and pay to keep my 18' CC tied overnight. Any reccomendations for the general area would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to maybe meeting some of you out on the water and picking up some local knowledge. Thank you.

Water Fox Guest

Default Turtle Creek Marina

Turtle Creek has overnight docking.West of the David Beese on Humphery Rd.

Woodtick Guest

This is a tremendous site. Thank you to everyone that has posted such valuable information. I fish out of anchor point as well as Lakevue Marina off of 163 in Port Clinton. I am not sure if Lakevue Marina has launching or overnight availablilty. I do know that it is in close proximity to the area surrounding Port Clinton. I do know that it is an awesome place to fish out of for Walleyes and Perch. You are close to most of the Bass Islands. Many of the charter boat captains are friendly and very knowledgeable. This marina has a bait store & gas. Ffish cleaning is just down the road. Hope this helps MdBowhunter1.

wanderin_eyes Guest

Default Under the draww bridge

Saw the post. If you head inland under the draw bridge and go past the big marinas on the right They are some over night dock there. just past brands you'll see the sing and what channel they monitor on the raido.

Like Water Fox said turtle creek is great too $5 to launch and you can get overnight slips and they are closer to the reefs. Or rthere are also nice places over by West harbor if you want to be close to Kelly's Isl.

Thanks for serving and good luck out there

Wanderin eyes
    Last edited by wanderin_eyes; 05-19-2008 at 07:48 AM. Reason: more info

MdBowhunter1 Guest

Thank you for the info. I really appreciate it. I wiill look it up.

MdBowhunter1 Guest

Thank you for the info. I really appreciate it. I will look it up.