local walleye.com users buff area local walleye.com users buff area local walleye.com users buff area local walleye.com users buff area
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I was assuming that because most of us were in the Southtowns Tournament we were all local to the Buffalo area. I live in the Lackawanna / Blasdell area but I do not have a problem going east to meet. I'm just not familar with anything that way. Baily what area do you live? Fishkiller where do you suggest? Anyone else please make a suggestion.

Sounds good...Heading to lower river instead of Lake Erie today. Generally fish up to November. Very good walleye fishing on bar late october.

How late in season is Dugs Dive open? That would be central to most

Bill D

FYI - I happen to be at Dug's Dive right now. They said that they are scheduled to close on Oct. 15.

I can do dougs dive most any sat afternoon or evening would work for me

I am thinking do to fall being so hard of a time let's get this together in spring at start of the season. I think it would be better do to work hunting and such. I want it to come together I was leaving dates open for everyone to kind of come together maybe I should of taken a more proactive approach. I think it should stills happen.

I think everyone that would want to take part in this come spring time should forward their email address to you. I dont usually check this board during the winter and early spring due to being an avid snowmobiler and groomer operator for my club. That keeps me real busy all winter. It would be easier to get in touch with me by email during winter early spring. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks, Jim

I will be signing on on this website from time to time. Even if there are not many posts from this end of the lake. I check out the other end of the lake and see what's going on there. I can be contacted by email also [email protected] - Usually I check emails daily. There are only 208 days left until the marinas open May 15 th of 2012.

Hey capt do you have a paper chain with links you tear off every day? Ha ha winter sucks going to Florida for some sun in december and probably ice a few eyes after I get back glad we all shared some good info and tips. This site has the best members that are active in sharing. To bad so many just browse and use info with out sharing if they did share think how good it could be. Have a safe winter all and we smash them in may.

If anyone is interested I stopped by the small boat harbor yesterday during the afternoon on the way home. You can get in through the main entrance still right by Doug's Dive. The A side is all closed off and the docks are out but B is still there, the guys were working pulling out stuff when I was there. They did have a sign out saying all boat ramps are closed for the season.

This is my first real year of fishing erie, how do people get out on the lake after oct 15th? I'm hoping to get out for some more perch...as long as the waves don't go over 2 feet or so...

I browse a lot but don't post too much yet, haven't been out for walleye that much this year, mostly bass and perch.

I will probably take a trip down to sturgeon to see what the deal is there if I get a chance. I have found that I really like to fish erie, don't want it to end!

launch at sturgeon, foot of sheridan , the catt, dunkirk, u can launch at sturgeon untill the harbor ices up.