local walleye.com users buff area local walleye.com users buff area local walleye.com users buff area local walleye.com users buff area
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Yeah nothing is cheep. It's Thurs. evening, and a beautiful evening it is. I'm sitting on the deck looking at the big pond with shorts & no shirt. I'm not rubbing it in because tomorrow the weather is changing here and I'm heading to D C area for one night then going to good old Buffalo. Thanks for the info l. I went to Little River yesterday and saw some advertisements for fishing trips but didn' t want to commit. It's great being here with the good weather and relaxing. You tend to get lazy here. Some one said that they seen a Blue Fish caught caught yesterday off the beach. I did not see it. Just my luck. One week is just not long enough to do everything you want.

Made it back to Buffalo last night. The sun is out and the winds are light. Did anyone make it out on the water toda? The picture from Sturgeon Pt. looks good for fishing. I drove through the snowstorm yesterday. Right through Harrisburg. Got detoured.a few times for fallen power lines and trees but eventually got around them. One day I'm sitting on a sunny beach withdrawal+ 70 deg temps and the next day I'm driving in a snowstorm.

So the weather is getting better the anticipation is growing let's get a date picked and the place. I think end of march would be good for all to plan a gathering if interested in joining those of us who know we will meet up. So let's get this rolling and make the meet and greet happen.

I think Fishkiller conducted his own "Meet and Greet" the the Hamburg Sportsman Show this weekend. Thanks for all the info Jim. While talking to Jim he mentioned all the people that he met from this website. Besides meeting and talking to Jim he refered me to many of his friends. I talked to Duane from Moor Electronics. He has a good product which I happened to take a great interest in. I spoke to his friends at Traxtech. They gave me many great ideas. They do have good products and they are a sponsor on this site.

i meet jim there on sat thx for the info jim the show had alot of people there i think everybody came to see the swamp people it seem like people where buying and not looking and thats good for the area

Your welcome Milt, and Joe Traxstec has the best stuff made as far as I'm concerned.

When is the next southtowns walleye meeting and where is it? I would like to rejoin and come to the next meeting

The next Southtowns meeting isn't until next month. I believe the third Thurs.of the month. Check out their website. They will have phone numbers, where the meeting will be, where the new clubhouse is, etc. I believe the website is www.southtownswalleye.com

Quote Originally Posted by captainjoe View Post
    The next Southtowns meeting isn't until next month. I believe the third Thurs.of the month. Check out their website. They will have phone numbers, where the meeting will be, where the new clubhouse is, etc. I believe the website is www.southtownswalleye.com
    Thank you.

Its southtownswalleye.org
    Last edited by lineman49; 04-25-2012 at 05:49 PM.