how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 2 of 465 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

They are still getting fish out there, my buddy (fishfinder) was out yesterday evening and picked a few up off meyers.

Hey fishkiller my friends went out yesterday bit didn't go far enough to Meyers reef they went just past Seneca and worked that area with no results. I hope it will be good somewhere sat . If I hear anything good I will post it

ill be out on meyers thursday prefishing for the basseye tourny that is on friday, then ill be fishing the amara-can on sat and sunday out of dunkirk. keep us posted.

Will running out of small boat tomorrow to 53 , setup and troll into 51-45. Best to let wind and current tell you direction. If you can't touch bottom trolling then drift bottom bouncers.

see thread Buffalo: small boat harbor below

Bill D

Guys are getting a few fish around Meyers Reef. I've only been fishing around meyers for a few years but its been my experience there are always some walleyes there. Maybe there were more fish there a few weeks ago but they are always around. Harnesses seems to do best on the bottom.

Default West of Sturgeon?

Anyone have any luck looking for fish West of Sturgeon? I'm hearing guys are getting some here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by wsdimenna View Post
    Will running out of small boat tomorrow to 53 , setup and troll into 51-45. Best to let wind and current tell you direction. If you can't touch bottom trolling then drift bottom bouncers.

see thread Buffalo: small boat harbor below

Bill D
    Hey wsdimenna I looked for the thread I must be blind idont see it. So how did you make out todayhope you Sid well if ya got out that was kicking up pretty good earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by fishkiller16 View Post
    ill be out on meyers thursday prefishing for the basseye tourny that is on friday, then ill be fishing the amara-can on sat and sunday out of dunkirk. keep us posted.
    My crew went out of Dunkirk yesterday. Without me - had to work. They were right out of the stacks 60 to 90 ft. They ended up with 7 big ones 8/9 lbs. They were using worm harnesses. Very slow in the am 5:30 until 8:00 am. Got one, then spotty. At about 10:00 they got 3 quickly. Then went slow again. During the Southtowns Turny we picked up a 9.98 lb east of the stacks in about 60 - 63 ft of water 30 ft down. They were using jets and weights. We usually troll 1.9 / 2.1 mph. Good luck! I'm hoping to get out Sun.

Default Sturgeon Pt

Word is black and purple harnesses have been hot again this year, almost out producing stickbaits, atleast around the sturgeon pt area. The only color harness I've been able to get fish on is the old standby watermelon and nuclear. Anyone having luck on anything else? Also the bunch of fish that have been East of sturgeon seemed to breakup a bit this last week, wasn't marking as many as I have been.

i fished out of the small boat harbor on Sunday and was not diappointed for the 3rd week in a row. Pink, pink and pink 3 weeks in a row. Hatchet blades and #3 setting on the dipsy 135- 150 back with no ring on the big dipsy fishing over 50 FOW. my friend limited out sunday with everyone in his boat before i had 3 fish per man in my boat. he caught his on watermelon #3 dipsy no ring......3.8 miles in front of the windmills.