walnut creek area walnut creek area walnut creek area walnut creek area
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up walnut creek area

when is the best time to start out around walnut creek for the eye and how deep

Bananastix4 Guest

If your fishing during the day, I would start no deeper than 30ft. If your fishing at night start at 20ft and work your way into as little as 10ft. Trolling speed should be 1.9 to 2.3 mph. the area between Walnut and Trout Run is usually pretty hot right now.

Indian Summer Guest

Has anyone heard of any eyes being caught yet out of Walnut or nearby?

Default walleye

can anyone tell me if the walleye fishing is any good yet from trout run to walnut or not would it be good fishing out there yet or should wait a week or two to come up

Default fishing from shore for walleye

would it be any good to fish from shore out at walnut creek or would it be a waste of time

Bananastix4 Guest

Default Walnut

The end of May, is a perfect time. Most of your fish will come inside of 30ft. In the daytime target the bottom half of the water column. Planer boards are going to produce most of your fish. Run your crank baits in the 15-20ft of the water column. Big Dipseys on a 3 setting with 60 to 90ft of line will pick them off the bottom.

Thumbs up bananaxtis4

i have been teing four month to get some one to give me some info on this is this because the water is cold we have been tring to get so we arent wast or time because of gas so if we come up next weekend we should do good we love fishing for eyes on our lake but erie is so much better if you like a good challengen let me knew we have a lake that has them but hard to get . i like to fish for them on our lake but have had the lake erie luck on a charter we like to fish on our own so let me know if you would some where differtern to try we can go togerther . thanks

Bananastix4 Guest

Smile Walnut 6-6

Fished Walnut creek last night, Boxed 7 keepers. Fish varied from 18in to 32in. crank baits off inline planers and bottom bouncers with meat straight out the back. Fished 24-28 f.o.w. Fish were very aggressive the last hour of sunset. Getting 6 fish within that hour.Cotton Cordell grappler shad 90 back, power dive minnow 130 back, took the 32in.

Thumbs up walnut walleye

did you mark very many fish ? so they have move out to walnut then? how far down where they? how far from walnut creek where you and where you west of walnut? thank you

Bananastix4 Guest

Jig, not that I want to sound hasty,but the only way you are going to get answers to your questions is that you are going to have to fish for them.