New type diver New type diver New type diver New type diver
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New type diver

Default lite bite

the first time i ever had contact with divers was a few years ago. i was fishing the western basin, but had been wanting to try the central basin. a friend of mine bought a boat from a charter capt. well he offered to take my friend and his friends fishing at geneva oh. well i went and he was useing dipsy,s and i was ready. i bought some dipsy,s, got some friends and went fishing, i had some problems with the rings. so then i run across the walker deeper diver. no rings and they sounded better so 2 years ago i bought all new walker divers. and i did like them alot better. last year i heard about the lite bite slide diver. they sounded to good to be true. but ive never been to smart to not try something new. after all i liked the walker diver better. so i bought the lite bites. the best move i ever made. they do have rings. but they fit real good. you can set the diver not to trip in rough water. then adjust the trigger so light a white perch can trip it. if i couldnt replace them, i dont know what it would take to get mine. there just worth there weight in gold, for the walleye fisherman. i run 3 divers on each side. and 4 electric riggers this year. if i had to give one up, it would be the riggers.
    ....sherman....
    one other thing. if you want to check them out i think its slidediver.com and watch the video. have a great season to everybody.
    i have nothing personal in this at all. just trying to give my fellow fisherman another option....thanks....
    Last edited by sherman51; 04-07-2011 at 09:17 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sherman51 View Post
    the first time i ever had contact with divers was a few years ago. i was fishing the western basin, but had been wanting to try the central basin. a friend of mine bought a boat from a charter capt. well he offered to take my friend and his friends fishing at geneva oh. well i went and he was useing dipsy,s and i was ready. i bought some dipsy,s, got some friends and went fishing, i had some problems with the rings. so then i run across the walker deeper diver. no rings and they sounded better so 2 years ago i bought all new walker divers. and i did like them alot better. last year i heard about the lite bite slide diver. they sounded to good to be true. but ive never been to smart to not try something new. after all i liked the walker diver better. so i bought the lite bites. the best move i ever made. they do have rings. but they fit real good. you can set the diver not to trip in rough water. then adjust the trigger so light a white perch can trip it. if i couldnt replace them, i dont know what it would take to get mine. there just worth there weight in gold, for the walleye fisherman. i run 3 divers on each side. and 4 electric riggers this year. if i had to give one up, it would be the riggers.
    ....sherman....
    one other thing. if you want to check them out i think its slidediver.com and watch the video. have a great season to everybody.
    i have nothing personal in this at all. just trying to give my fellow fisherman another option....thanks....
    I 100% agree. They are my GO TO planer device. IMO there is nothing better out there. I wouldnt give them away for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rough House View Post
    I 100% agree. They are my GO TO planer device. IMO there is nothing better out there. I wouldnt give them away for anything.

hey if anyone is looking to buy some dipsy divers or the walker divers you can send me a personal email, im sure we can work something out. i also believe i have 2 8 lb dr weights and 2 10 lb pancake weights half price plus shipping.
    ....sherman....

4. Default

Im telling you guys if you like trying new equipment def. check these out. You won't be sorry...
    Lake Erie Fishing Charters
    http://www.roughhousecharters.com