where r the big ones where r the big ones where r the big ones where r the big ones
    jkingfish5 Guest

Default where r the big ones

im going up this weekend and want to catch the "big one" where should i go and should i use

thanks for the help

kingofthewater Guest

Troll cranks around the bass islands (middle and north) and between kelleys and the islands, also north of kelleys

fbcoachfisherman Guest

yes, trolling stick baits and harnesses, if you want a hog you have to fish the deeper waters, the big girls are heading home. We got a 31.5 last weekend, north of niagra towards the middle passage between north and middle bass, caught other nice fish too. The next couple weeks will be your best chance at a true trophy

jkingfish5 Guest

Default What Colors are working

What are the hot colors of reef runners or husky jerks?
    coming up this weekend

fbcoachfisherman Guest

pink lemonade, purple demon, clown, fruit loops, and cheap sunglasses

blufisherman Guest

Default How deep are the big girls?

I've been lookin for a wall hanger all my life. First time comming to Erie. Can you give me any tips on where and how to find my girl? I'll be greatful!!

JR

fbcoachfisherman Guest

If you want a legit shot at a trophy, then trolling is your best option.

Stick baits, although there has been some success with spoons recently. Reef Runners, ripsticks, and deep divers are the popular ones.

Many places where big ones are caught this time of year:

*B to D Can
    *North of Niagra
    *Island Middle Passage Area
    *Island South Passage Area
    *North of North Bass - near Canadian Line
    *North of Kelly's
    *West side of Kelly's
    *Kelly's to North Bass

These are the most popular area's where we have caught big fish. Slow troll still.

Default walleye

are the eyes out to ashtabula or are they at west end still

FISHONAJ Guest

If anyone wants to check out www.midwestangling.com on the Ohio page i posted a ton of pics from my 3 day weekend up at the big lake. We only trolled, but we DID find some big girls to play with and a bonus 20 inch smallie

AJ Johnson III

ps ~ if you don't want to check it out we went slow (1.5), trolled RR's back 50-60, and our best colors were the "nakeds"