is this a good weekend is this a good weekend is this a good weekend is this a good weekend
    fishrwork Guest

Default is this a good weekend

headed out of braw bridge on the 26th of april. think this should be a good time? i heard the head boats aren't doing so well yet so hoping that weekend is better

hot-n-tot501 Guest

Yeah, i think next Saturday will be a good choice. Sure, people say it's muddy and that but really water temperature has more to do with it than the muddy water. Im not saying muddy water is good, but all im saying is that muddy water won't keep the fish from feeding. Hek, the water has been pure mud since the middle of February when i was ice fishing. Nobody needs to try to tell me that the fish haven't ate in 2 months. Explain why they catch them in the maumee and sandusky? My point exactly. The fishing yesterday and today improved bunches compared to last week and early this week. Yep, the water down where the fish are at is approaching 45, which is where u want it to be to catch them jiggin. When using the purple hair jigs, remember to cast out as far as u can and snap your rod hard. Vertical jigging on a head boat is pointless. Trust me, keep that jig a working and u will catch fish. Let me know how u do. Good Luck!

fbcoachfisherman Guest

Yes, it should be much improved next weekend. The lake is suppose to be pretty calm this week and the weather is suppose to be pretty stable this week. The lake ranges to low 50's in close (10') to 48 degrees out north of niagra (32'). I was out on Friday and on Sunday. The water has cleared a good bit. The water has been stirred up for a while now.

The lack of wind probably hurt the headboats this weekend, there was not much of a drift. Some people had good success, some so/so, others did not have success. One guy told me best fishing in 20 years. It was hit and miss for us, but did catch a 31.5 incher, so it made up for lower #'s than some. We jigged and trolled and caught a few both ways. It just was slow for us. Had a buddy who jigged the bay today and got zero. Others did catch some.

It is improving. White Bass are now in the river some.

Default great weekend

fished sat. and sun. out from locust point and four of us limited both days and probably released 30 more.fished are stacked some people didn't do so good but we did great.chartruce orange and green on sat. purple and silver sun. just have to change up and i did that best by tieing the swivle to the end of the line and your jig straight to that. good luck