Info Info Info Info

Thread: Info

mallardman Guest

Default Info

Hi to all. I am looking for some help. A buddy and myself are headed to Erie on Friday night 19th, fishing sat. sun. possibly half day mon. We are in need of input as to fish the Michigan side or Ohio water. Also do you have to have licesnes in all the states you fish or is one state license good on all the lake.

We are aware the water is dirty and what not but possibly getting better, regardless we will be there late friday night. It has been a few years since I have fished Erie and never in April. Also I had heard there are some interesting/weird laws about possession limit of walleyes in proximity to the lake?

We are also evaluating places to stay. Anybody knows of a good and decent priced hotel motel it would be appreciated. We have been scouring the net but figured this would be the best place for direct information. Thank you for any help.

I will try to post locations when we return on 4/21 and possible GPS locations also.

Default Lodging Info

We rent our condo at Green Cove resort near wild wings. We charge $90.00 per night which includes a 30 foot boat dock right in front of the condo. I was up over the weekend and there were several staying in Green Cove Condos and launching at Wild Wings. They were fishing within about a mile of the launch area since fish are in tight. There were several smaller boats and bass boats launching and staying since this makes for a very short trip and if wind is from shore the lake is less rough. However, it was vey muddy on Saturday. They charge to launch at Wild Wings.

You can find info on our rental

http://www.domegos.com/1324/Default.aspx

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Good Luck,

John

mallardman Guest

Anybody know of hotel or motel around reno beach lakeland area?? Or anywhere in that area
    Last edited by mallardman; 04-14-2008 at 08:42 PM.