hey jiginitis69 hey jiginitis69 hey jiginitis69 hey jiginitis69

Thread: hey jiginitis69

hawg heaven Guest

Question hey jiginitis69

Just wondering if you made it out onto the lake yet. The weather has been pretty bad here the last couple days. I'm planning on fishin this coming week Wednesday and Saturday. Gotta scratch the itch, you know what I'm sayin.
    Let me know how you do.

Default Erie Report

The cold Northeasters beep dirtying up the water and dropping the temp. Was out sat fished Locust, Big Pickerel, Cone Reefs. L Can. K Can. And out in front of lamberjacks from 10-14 FOW. No Fish. Rolled 4 or 5. Hooked zero. Too Dirty & Cold. All the PWT guys were out also. I pulled the boat @ 2 and talked with 3 of them. They caught one. Out today and was way to rough 2-4 Ft w/ 6' rollers

ERIE REBEL1 Guest

Hey Jiginitis those guys you talked to were FLW guys not PWT.There was league tourney today and the tour guys start fishing Wed.I have buddies doing both tournies.

hawg heaven Guest

Thanks for the update bud. Curse this crappy weather it just keeps slowin us down. I just seen the weather for Wednesday they are calling for south winds 22 mph. Think maybe I'll try to get out Tuesday instead if I can pull it off. I will
    post our results. Good luck man, its gotta start soon.

Smile I hope So

In all my years I have never seen the lake this muddy and the fishing so slow. Guys are coming back with 1 or 2 and the are foul hooking them. The fish are stacked like cord wood out there. When it happens it should be stupid good. And at this point I will take the stupid ones.