Early January Reports from old system Early January Reports from old system Early January Reports from old system Early January Reports from old system
    Blog Entries

Default Early January Reports from old system

Date Fished: april
    Water Conditions: will be cold
    Posted By: "wapatti1" [email protected]
    1/23/2008 7:32:09 PM Report ID: 21446

Report: I am not a fisherman of the Port Clinton area,so just look at the archives from last year. That is a great area from reports.If you cannot find fish in that area, which I would be supprised, head your boat to the west, toward maumee bay. The whole area is a staging area as to when the walleye shoot up the maumee to spawn. They will be in shallow water, look for the boats. The walleye fishing in the maumee bay is outrageous when they stage here,I think only about 10 pct get up river, most hang in the shallows in the whole bay area as well as the western shores. I used to fish only the maumee, not anymore, jig off the bottom. Keep only your limit, good luck.

Date Fished:
    Posted By: "angler-1"
    1/22/2008 7:41:50 PM Report ID: 21441

Report: Hi guys, I have a bad case of spring fever. I am going to fish Lake Erie for the first time in April Out of port Clinton. I was wondering if you guys could help me out with some good tack ticks and spots to try. I am up for anything so don’t hold back. Thanks guys any info would be great.

Date Fished:
    Water Conditions: That's what i want to know???
    Posted By: "AaronSmith43351" [email protected]
    1/19/2008 9:09:28 PM Report ID: 21426

Report: I live quite a way's from lake erie and am excited and ready for the western basin to freeze over. If anyone lives near the lake west of marblehead and can either post an ice report or shoot me an email id apperciate it. I don't care if the whole western basin don't freeze, all i want is at least 6 inches about a quarter mile or half mile west of catawba state park where i was at last year and slaughtered the eye's. No need for snowmobiles and 4wheelers and goin 2-6 miles out. Any ice report is well apperciated. Thanks, Aaron

Date Fished: 1/19/2008
    Water Conditions: Smooth
    Posted By: "jiginitis69" [email protected]
    1/18/2008 10:25:44 PM Report ID: 21420

Report: she's starting to glaze. Too windy today, but the sounds of ice ruffling on shore built my confidence. Everyone pray the deep freeze coming this weekend puts a sheet on & the wind dont blow it off. All we need is to hold it for week and let the temps fall.

C Ya on the water

Date Fished: 1-4-08
    Water Conditions: cold
    Posted By: "scotteye299" [email protected]
    1/4/2008 12:13:42 PM Report ID: 21319

Report: caught limit out of frezzer walleye and perch they are golden brown with fresh coleslaw and fresh tarter sauce and french fries and chicken nuggets for the kids

Date Fished:
    Posted By: "BigWally" [email protected]
    1/2/2008 8:08:27 AM Report ID: 21306

Report: 3 months till purple hair jigs...cant do anything but look out the window at the boat and dream

Date Fished: jan. 1 2008
    Water Conditions: high and muddy/ muddy
    Posted By: "hockey" [email protected]
    1/2/2008 5:00:18 AM Report ID: 21305

Report: just incase anyone want to wet a line, before ice, maumee river is high and muddy, but fishable, bayshore edison muddy but fishable, good time for winter steelhead, catfish and a few walleyes, at bayshore. THANKS for the reports last year, we had the best season for our boat in the past 45 years, both perch and walleyes.

Rambo Guest

Restrung The Reel And Waiting On The Jig Bite.