---holes on streams ---holes on streams ---holes on streams ---holes on streams

Angry ---holes on streams

the next time some one walks acrossed fish that i am catching or my line am going to throw them in the water that even gos for the ---hole in the green long sleeve shirt and white beard that p----- me right off and for the ones who like to throw their line over everyone else in a hole we while start doing it to you so put your pole where the sun dont shine

where were you fishing? how are the streams? muddy? nothing pi**es me off more than ignorant people that think they own the streams.

Default 16 mile

they where just right for fish to get up in watch probley 25 to 30 come out of the lake i fished the lake and stream watch fish come in when i was fishing the lake then i tried just in side mouth of stream had one hit and one hookup then this a-- walk right across where fish and my line where and good by fish all moved up stream bad thing was there ten times more fish where he was at i move to where no one was so i could try a lure and i got the hit and one on then here he came and the other thing is that he had to be in his 60s he should have knowen better to do that to some one i could have cared if he went ed to try right there but i think he did it to make them all move where his buddy was at

Default 16 mile

they where just right for fish to get up in watch probley 25 to 30 come out of the lake i fished the lake and stream watch fish come in when i was fishing the lake then i tried just in side mouth of stream had one hit and one hookup then this a-- walk right across where fish and my line where and good by fish all moved up stream bad thing was there ten times more fish where he was at i move to where no one was so i could try a lure and i got the hit and one on then here he came and the other thing is that he had to be in his 60s he should have knowen better to do that to some one