September 2009 Central Lake Erie Fishing Reports September 2009 Central Lake Erie Fishing Reports September 2009 Central Lake Erie Fishing Reports September 2009 Central Lake Erie Fishing Reports
    Blog Entries

Default September 2009 Central Lake Erie Fishing Reports

Actual Fishing Reports only please. Any post in this thread that is not a direct report of fishing activity will be deleted. We are creating an area where folks can easily scan actual fishing reports by date. We'll create a new sticky thread for each Month, May, June, July ....

Erie Sheppard Guest

Default Beaver Perch

Went out today about 9 am. fished about 4 hrs south east sand bar .3 guys 13 perch . bunch of junk and small perch. The lake was rough 2-4 footers. Guess the lake has to settle down a little .And get rid of that Nor Easter

Erie Sheppard

Stymie's hooked Guest

Default walleye Off East ave launch

9/10/09, 8:30 pm evening fishing about 20ft of water, caught 25 in walleye. using little cleo with nightcrawler, stringer off 0 dipsy diver about 75-100 ft of line out. had 3 more nice hits on other pole with similar set up. 1-3 ft waves.

the fisherman Guest

Default perching

hey goin perching saturday and sunday wondering how you guys have been doin??

the fisherman Guest

Default lake

anyone seen the lake latly wondering if it had layed down or not, was gonna try for perch tomarow or maybe this after noon if the lake had layed down... anyone know how the perch doing thes year??

powrguy Guest

Default Muddy and rough

Quote Originally Posted by the fisherman View Post
    anyone seen the lake latly wondering if it had layed down or not, was gonna try for perch tomarow or maybe this after noon if the lake had layed down... anyone know how the perch doing thes year??
    I put the boat in today at Miller Road, and it started out with 1 to 3's, wind out of the West (about 10:30am). There's no clear mudline, and the muddy water was at least to 3 miles out and I couldn't see clean water beyond that, and it will take a couple days to clear up. However, with the gale warnings for Wednesday, it ain't gonna help at all.

We didn't catch anything, as it was just a shakedown of my boat, and we didn't spend much time fishing at all. Marked a lot of smaller fish top to bottom, but hooked none.

About noon or so, the wind went a little more W/NW and picked up and we were in good 2 to 4's, with some rogue 6's so we got off the lake.

It's gonna be a while before the lake settles down. I'm looking at maybe Thursday, but it depends on the weather forecast.

the fisherman Guest

thanks, tell me how you do if you go out, i am gonna be out of town this week end but once i get back i will be looking to go out as soon as possible, hope it calms down and you can get out there and kill em