Perch Perch Perch Perch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Perch

waterdog Guest

Default Oct 3rd Saturday

Yellow perch limit, white perch were really active too! . soft bite and had to really watch pole today. It was purdy windy. Was fishing in 16 fow east of H about a mile. water did clear up somewhat and I was using a spreader with minows. I fished from ~ 1:00 pm till 4:00 pm
    A head boat was also there out of Port Clinton~"Lakebound"

Default oct 3 perch

caught two man limit in 3 hours out of meinke in 15 fow. Had 11 lbs at cleaners.

Blog Entries

Default where us meinke

where is that part of the lake exactly?

meineke is about 15 minutes east of oregon, or just east and south of maumee bay

waterdog Guest

Default Oct 28~ Wednesday Perch!

Ok here it is. Yes the water is muddy, in close to Port Clinton, but go out to Niagara Reef. Water is much better there. I started fishing today in close, waves 1~3 just south of "G" can, and I caught 1 9" perch in an hour,thats it. Moved to Niagara reef just east of that green can and fished in 29 fow. Caught some small ones to start, then caught alot of 8" ers, one 11", 4 10"ers, 4 9"ers, and some throw backs. Had to work at it. Also caught a big rock bass and three gobies. A great day for fishing, the bite was soft so watch your tip if you like to set your pole down! I love those jumbos

waterdog Guest

Default Thursday ~ October 29th Perch Limit

Fished Niagara reef again today. Foggy in the am, but it did not seem to bother the perch! got my limit and nice size too. caught some white perch today and some throw back perch.

This was my last day on the lake, pullin the boat out and into storage.

Till next season, be safe~

Labshavit Guest

Perch have turned back on and they are in close. Started out today just a little south of Rattle Snake only caught three two keepers 8 and a 10 in an hour and a half. Came back in to the Green Can of Catawba and slayed them. All nice 8- 9 inch. The bite was fast and hard. Would like one more time out we will see.