Port Colbourne Fishing Port Colbourne Fishing Port Colbourne Fishing Port Colbourne Fishing
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I read a lot of the posts especially if its by someone who has contributed to ones I have put ip or added to. I work a lot and don't get out as much as I would like so reading threads is enjoyable to me. I have learned a lot from all who shared info and I try to give up what I know. I never fish the canadian side of the pond but still browse to see what's said. I know next year I will fish eyes more. Thanks for sharing and keep on catching, tight lines all

Went out today just after 11:00, marked lots of suspended fish and large schools of baitfish a couple miles south of the two mile marker but no takers after a few hours. Nobody else doing much either. Had a little bass action off Morgan's Point to end the day but a slow one overall.

Default Perch??

Hi all I am new to the board and wondering if there is any perch around Port Coulborne?

Cheers

I was out there on friday looking for pics too. Same thing, guess they didn't like the cold front. Tried every thing only taker was a sheephead. I think the perch are moving in though. Seen them around 70'.

Any one here about all the pic's and perch that washed up along the north shore? Whats up with that?

Default Walleye

Hi all I am new to the board and was curious where the walleye are hiding coming out of the sugar loaf marina???

Thanks

Doug