Is there ice still on the lake? Is there ice still on the lake? Is there ice still on the lake? Is there ice still on the lake?
    hot-n-tot501 Guest

Default Is there ice still on the lake?

If anyone know's if there is ice still on the lake, please let me know. I want to go out this weekend, but if theres still ice, obviously im not going. Also, if u know of anyone catching fish, please let me know. I don't want to waste gas money going up there if i can't hit the lake or the fish aren't biting. Any replies are appreciated. Thanks, hot-n-tot501

walleyeguy1281 Guest

Most of the marina's are still locked up with ice. The ice on the lake is broken up but it's piled up a for a 300 hundred yards off shore.

Cool Mseyefly

Quote Originally Posted by walleyeguy1281 View Post
    Most of the marina's are still locked up with ice. The ice on the lake is broken up but it's piled up a for a 300 hundred yards off shore.
    I live off of Sand Beach which is near Wild Wings Marina and Davis Bessie Nuclear Plant. All ice is gone between West Sister Island and shore. Looks like some Ice around Put-In-Bay Island but that is quite a ways off. Winds blew hard Thursday night (during the snow storm) and the Lake looked really open today.

Good Luck.

Are the ramps open ?

Smile Mseyefly

A couple of boats were launching at Wild Wings today. I saw maybe 8 out today but winds and water was rough. Still alot of debris floating and clearing out of the lake.