port clinton port clinton port clinton port clinton

Thread: port clinton

Default port clinton

i'm from ft.wayne in. and wanting to know if the walleye are in at port clinton? i fished on a charter called hog alert last year at the end of april and did pretty good at the bay by the military base and want to return. i bought a 17.ft. procraft fish and ski and am curious if this is enough boat for the big water? any info you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated.and with the price of gas i wouldn't want to make the haul if i couldn't get on some good eyes.tight lines to all

Cool boat size?

last year we were staying at lamberjacks marina the 2nd week of June, I have a center console 17ft. troller with a 90hp. Evinrude for power.WELL let me tell you that there will be days you will be able to go anyplace your heart desires,then there will be days that shy of having your head examined dont even think about going beyond the break walls. trust me been there did that. We all make mistakes,but I learned to respect mother nature,and if you do,she will treat you right.The best when out on the water is have a marine radio. keep tuned to the weather!!!.I now have 19.5 searay with a 140hp i/o still not big enough to match mother nature,but has matched my wallet,so it will have to do.