new to this new to this new to this new to this

Thread: new to this

Default new to this

im goin up to lake erie this year for walleye an perch fishin any tips.im new to this web-sight any tips on that to thanks alot.

Thumbs up new comer

ya becarful on lake erie it can get wild quick . if you hear a buzzing sound that is only lighting hitting the water.my first up their in our boat fished till about 2:30 then started to hear that it is ward waves can come up quick what size boat do you have?you went to use worm harnesses you have to use big weight and planer boards i was a newbie last year learn a lot in one year get the bait out away from boat you have to experment with the depth to find them set each worm harnesse at differant depth i would say 3to5' between each one

heyy man thanks for the tips..i got a 19ft bayliner cuddy..white an blue..were planed on goin this year..what kind of boat do you have?

heyy buddy thanks for the tips..i got a 19ft bayliner cuddy..white an blue..thaks for the help and good luck this season

Thumbs up newbie

Quote Originally Posted by baylinerpimpin View Post
    heyy buddy thanks for the tips..i got a 19ft bayliner cuddy..white an blue..thaks for the help and good luck this season
    my dad has a 18' tracker with 98" beam which end do you think you are going to fish the central or the eastern end i can tell you that last couple weeks in june first week of may is when you went to fish the walnut creek i cant tell you where to fish no one told me we just went and got lucky and found them all i can tell you is go west out of walnut and start trolling you can find them anywhere from 10' to 50 early in year then when water warms they go out to 60' or deeper maybe some time we could go up at same time and help each other find some do you have a cell phone or a marine radio if you have them we can tell each other what depth we are finding them in but you have to watch doing that we had fish going one time and all the boats we could see came in to the same depth and the fish stout off to many boats on them will do that for perch have tried it once and didnt get any anchor rope was to short to hold use in one spot