Default past trips with some very excited young boys.

some trips a while back where out of Lorain and we fished 50 foot of water. The fish where all between 20 and 30 feet down. My first trip was a father and son from South Carolina and they have never walleye fished before. Boy did they get spoiled on their first Lake Erie trip. We trolled Dipsy divers and Jet 40's at 2.5 or so pulling Phantom Daggers #7. we could not keep 6 lines in the water ever. They reeled in over 40 walleye in 3 hours. The little guy said his arms where tired and he needed a break. They kept 9 walleye for a few meals before they head back to South Carolina all the rest where set free for another day.
    My second trip was a mother and son from Canton Ohio and they have never fished for walleye either. Same program but we added in a couple bandits which did very well as the sun went away and it clouded up. The reeled in 28 walleye in 2 hours and the little guy gave in his arms had enough and he we called it an evening. They took home 6 walleye for a fish fry and the rest went back to grow some more. It was truly a fun day watching these little guys reeling in fish and getting so excited to be on the water. They both agreed it was way better than video games and they cant wait to do it again.
    Name:  KIDS 006.jpg
Views: 1659
Size:  95.7 KBName:  KIDS 010.jpg
Views: 1629
Size:  95.3 KBName:  KIDS 011.jpg
Views: 1631
Size:  89.9 KBName:  KIDS 014.jpg
Views: 1626
Size:  95.3 KBName:  KIDS 009.jpg
Views: 1623
Size:  92.2 KB
    Last edited by Capt Porkchop; Today at 08:45 AM.
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 3 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Great read! I hope they're "hooked" on fishing for life.