What size dipsy divers to buy What size dipsy divers to buy What size dipsy divers to buy What size dipsy divers to buy
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I forgot to ask what color divers you all use and
    i should buy?
    Bruce

2. Default

If i buy new one i buy glo in the dark or clear. I buy any color used & paint most of them black. If u are buying new slide divers r worth the money. You can go on the luhr jensen/ rapala site and there r diagrams & videos on how to use them. Or book a charter with someone that is going to use them

Quote Originally Posted by freddie View Post
    Dipseys work great because if you want to troll spoons out away from the boat, you can do that with a dipsey, instead of a tru-trip/jet behind an inline planer board.

Dipsey leads are usually shorter. They are faster to set, faster to check, etc. You can run them as deep as you want, and even pull small billed crank baits behind them but still get them down to 40'. Etc

They are not the be all end all, but just another great tool in the tackle box.

Thanks for the update. I need to buy some dipsys and I'm wondering about spending the extra few bucks for these - based on your referral. I have a hard time picturing the setup you've explained, but might have you send me a picture sometime.
    im not good at posting pictures but if you will pm me your email i'll take a picture with my wife's phone and have her send it to you later if you want.

if you want dipsies go to fishusa.com and look at the dreamweaver deeper diver. same as a dipsy with the ring but no ring to mess with. much better than a dipsy but not as good as the lite bites.
    Last edited by sherman51; 06-28-2019 at 03:56 PM.