Fathers day weekend in Lorain Fathers day weekend in Lorain Fathers day weekend in Lorain Fathers day weekend in Lorain

Default Fathers day weekend in Lorain

I spent the weekend squeezing in some fishing between wind and rain in Lorain. saturday afternoon a went out on a solo trip which doesn't happen very often. I was able to catch and release 30 walleye in about 2 hours with 2 rods wow is all I can. I pulled phantom dagger 7's behind jet 40's and i couldn't keep them in the water. I had a great trip this morning with a 3 generation crew and we boated a 4 man limit in 2 hours mostly on phantom daggers and jet 40's a few came on spoon harnesses. The fishing in Lorain is fantastic right now, there are fish everywhere. Happy Fathers Day to Everyone and tight lines.
    Fathers day weekend in Lorain-father-016-jpgFathers day weekend in Lorain-father-017-jpgFathers day weekend in Lorain-father-007-jpgFathers day weekend in Lorain-father-012-jpg
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Hi Capt. could you tell me how far out you are going to find fish there in Lorain. I'm not to familiar with that end of the lake and might give it a try. Thanks Mike

there are fish from just past the light house to the east and all the way out to the north end of the dumping ground. You shouldn't have to go far as long as the water clarity is good. depends on how much rain and mud come out of the river and which way the wind is blowing. water clarity is critical.
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH