Sat 4 man limit casting Sat 4 man limit casting Sat 4 man limit casting Sat 4 man limit casting
    Blog Entries

Default Sat 4 man limit casting

Got a 4 man limit fishing in between, Betsy and Catawba Island, north of the picket fence and south of D can 21 to 24 fow. Casting weight forward, on a 5 to 10 count did the most damage. Colors range from all gold to green and gold to silver.There where several charters in the area. Started fishing a little after 6 was done by 7:45. My friend and he's son came up from down south. And he's 10 yr old boy was smoking them, pretty cool for only his 2nd time casting for walleye. He had a great time. Great day on the water

That was a smoking hot bite.That is less than one fish every 5 min.That's the way to get out there early and take advantage of that hot bite.The guy I went fishing with Friday wanted to meet at his boat at 9am to go out trolling.Lol,not a big fisherman.That's the time you meet to head to Put in Bay for a a day of drinking.

Blog Entries

Yea...first time this year I'm glad I had 2 nets abroad, had to use them a few time.

Yeah,catching them that fast sure had a few doubles or untangling hooks and fish out of the net.When we were going out fishing Friday,went on another guys boat.He does not fish much and does not have the proper gear.The night before we went out I went to his boat and set up the 6 rods for trolling.I looked over at his net and noticed it was only 5ft long.Luckily,called my buddy who was joining us and told him to bring his long extension net.I probably would have been unhappy landing everything with that 5ftr.Really came in handy when I slid it under a 26" fish.Didn't lose one fish all day and several times hooks fell out as soon as got fish in boat.

Blog Entries

yeah....when trolling the longer nets are a must