Sorry this report is a little behind, but we had some fantastic fishing Friday thru Sunday over the weekend. I fished with my dad and my son Friday and Saturday as well as an Army veteran that was a helicopter pilot in Afghanistan. We caught a 4 man on Friday morning and a 4 man limit on Saturday morning in just a few hours each day. We added a 3 man crew on Sunday that is a return customer from April. Dwight and his son, and they brought a friend Butch that never caught a walleye before. Well he reeled in several on Sunday. All 3 days almost all the fish cam on bandits blue chrome or any color chrome or gold worked great, had to adjust depth as the sun came in and out of the clouds or up. Mostly 80 to 85 back did the job. We fished south side of Kelley's island on Friday and Saturday. and we fished near Kelley's shoal on Sunday on the north side. Sunday they wanted the bandits a little slower and deeper and with purple and pink in the color, so we started to use 50 foot leads with 2 ounce weight back 75 to 85 total. We caught a few on spinner harnesses on dipsy's off the corners and bottom bouncers off stern planers as well. We pulled a 7 man limit on Sunday by noon. I have some dates still available for June if you want to get out for a great day on the lake ring me up.
Friday thru sunday with family and a repeat customer-memwe-003-jpgFriday thru sunday with family and a repeat customer-memwe-008-jpgFriday thru sunday with family and a repeat customer-memwe-004-jpgUS ARMY VETERAN HAVING SOME FUN!!Friday thru sunday with family and a repeat customer-1st-walleye-jpg1ST WALLEYE ON LAKE ERIE!!Friday thru sunday with family and a repeat customer-memwe-001-jpgEVEN THE CAPTAIN GOT TO REEL IN A LIMIT!!