4 day Weekend of fishing 4 day Weekend of fishing 4 day Weekend of fishing 4 day Weekend of fishing

Default 4 day Weekend of fishing

My family and I will be coming up Thursday for 4 days if fishing. We troll. Where should we start finding fish? Thanks for any help that’s offered.

Read all the threads here about location.Seams like they are catching all over right now.Depends on where you are launching from and have a shorter ride to where you want to fish.

We will be staying out on middle bass. We’ve had good luck between Middle and Kelly’S. With all this rain and storms I’m wondering if more north towards the line would be better.

They have been catching just east of Lucys point.The east end of middle bass.There have been fish there for the past 2mo and a short ride for you.Also catching south of Kellies.

The thunderstorms don't really muddy up the waters on Erie.The high wind they produce doesn't last long enough for them to stir up the mud from the bottom.The muddy water does come out of the rivers though from large amounts of rainfall.You can take advantage of this muddy water coming out of rivers though.There usually well defined transition lines with this muddy river water.Work this transition between clean and dirty water and you may find active fish feeding in this area.

south west side of MB is good this time of year i wonder if the main pier of the state camp ground marina is under water