Tournament to support high school wrestling program Tournament to support high school wrestling program Tournament to support high school wrestling program Tournament to support high school wrestling program

Default Tournament to support high school wrestling program

Tournament to support high school wrestling program-848789f7-6803-4ffd-b99c-4a6008f9086f-jpg

All proceeds go to support Oregon Clays wrestling team.

the wrestling coaches stopped by the bait shop today asked to put up sign out front and gave us some flyers we will support clay being wife's parents, wife and kids and grand kids did and will go to clay high 4 generations. so i have to support them even though i went to Waite high so get involved and support a great cause, on the fishing front the jig bite has been slow in the bay kinda muddy best i heard was 12n ft of water off wild wings and turtle point and some luck on crane reef was doing good but it got cold fishing slowed water temps around 38 last i heard. a warm week end should help the bait shop phone number is 419-972 4503 call ill help if i can

the bite has picked up today limits at niagra purple hair jigs also heard cone reef was good go get them beautiful weekend coming up

Which bait shop are you at

9648 jerusalem rd [rt - 2] Scott and dicks bait and tackle limit today purple and chartreuse blue and chartreuse niagra reef slow off turtle point 6 fish for 4 guys water was muddy should be a great day tomorrow

well mother nature is mad at us fisherman ne winds with flood warnings mud its going to take a few days to settle down 1 ft or less for eastser sunday the next week looks good with warmer calmer winds chance of rain weekend looks great with 70 degrees and sun fishing has been slow for the most part. buddys picking up maybe 6 for 3 guys but other buddy come up from saginaw bay left here because of slow fishing went to detroit river and smacked them i gave him some chartreuse jigs that i would not tie because of blisters on the paint or other problems limits with no hair and minnows plain jigs. now here at the bait shop im trying to get stocked up on trolling supplies got some bandits and scorpian michigan stingers will get more i need to know what colors to get ill get dipseys and jets what size and kind of releases we need. we have lots of jigs, harnesses, sinkers, spreaders, bottom bouncers, crappie rigs and perch rigs and we have 2 tanks full of emerald shinners, and even a tank of goldies, wax worms, red worms night crawlers please help with trolling supplies im dum with trolling boards 2

limits off turtle island in maumee bay most boats back by 10 am orange hair jigs and blade baits