Default March Open Dates

We are starting to run charters next saturday and we have a few open dates left for March. We have the 24th and 30-31 open the rest of March is booked. We have a few open dates still available for April also. If you don't have a full crew give me a call and we can book you with some others. The spring fishing is starting off great.
    Name:  IMG_1684.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  89.5 KBName:  fish18.jpg
Size:  60.4 KBName:  IMG_1686.jpg
Size:  92.4 KB
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 Northriver seahawk 25. 30' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker, Minn-kota ulterra 112 w/i-pilot. full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potti and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING UP TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE

Down to two days in March 30-31 still open. April open dates left are 5th, 13-14, 20-21 and the 26th. Great chance at some nice fish in good numbers this year. Give me a call to reserve your date. 833-646-3474... Thanks, Captain pork chop....
    [email protected]
    2017 Northriver seahawk 25. 30' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker, Minn-kota ulterra 112 w/i-pilot. full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potti and seating for 8 under the roof.

March 30 is booked 31st is still open..Call To Book 833-646-3474
    [email protected]

April 5th and 14th are booked the 13th, 20-21 and 26th remain available. Get your sport reserved.
    [email protected]

April 20th is booked the 13th, 21st and 26th remain open for Trophy Walleye trips. Give me a call 833-646-3474.
    [email protected]