Box to hold trolling baits Box to hold trolling baits Box to hold trolling baits Box to hold trolling baits
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thank you for that info on those boxes!

I really like these. They drain and keep your cranks from bouncing around and getting all marked up. I use the 14 compartment
    https://www.fishusa.com/product/Amis...ait-Tackle-Box

That is another box I like! Thank you for showing me this box too.

I use boxes just like those amish outfitters boxes, I got mine from the internet. I could only find them on Ebay. but the amish units has nicer latches.

what I like about them is easy to see colors and group together how ever you want......

i have been using mine for about 5 years now

5 boxes hold 70 lures and fits in a grocery size bag
    First mate for Eyehunter Charters

Eyehunter Charters
    614-327-7144
    http://www.eyehuntercharters.com
    http://www.facebook.com/EyehunterCharters

branhamautomotive. FishUSA keeps the amish ones in stock and your right just a handfull boxes hold a lot of lures and take up little space.

I realize that this thread is old but I wanted to add my 2 cents. B&b Bait Boxes are the best solution I have found for storing baits. I have one for my bandits and just called them on Tuesday to talk through a custom box to store my spoons and TT40s and it arrived in the mail today. I have a 967 (96 compartments, 7 inches tall) for the bandits and the new one is a 564 (56 compartments, 4 inches tall) with enough open storage to keep 20+ TT40s plus my swivels and line to tie new leaders. I also have a pair of split ring pliers and extra hooks in there for replacing worn out and broken hooks with plenty of room to spare.

They float, which is a nice insurance policy for the $1000+ in baits you can keep in them, and they don't have hinges to wear out and break and you don't have all of those stupid tubes to sift through. The map pocket is what I use to store dive curves and the clear grid is great for quickly picking out the color you want

Last but not least, the owner and his wife are good people that are awesome to work with.

I have no interest in their company, just a very happy customer and they make a great product.

7. Default

Can you post a pic of the custom box?

Quote Originally Posted by walleyerunner1 View Post
    Can you post a pic of the custom box?
    Spoons on the left are the scorpion (2 1/2") and the spoons on the far right row are the bigger stingers that measure 3.75". The only thing that I would change would be to add some soft Styrofoam to the bottom to insert the individual divers into. I checked and they will stand up in the 4" box but they would be touching the top.

There's a dozen TT40s in there, I don't have the rest of my stuff in there right now because I am still working on getting leaders tied but there's plenty of room left. I probably could've gotten another row to take it to 64 spaces for spoons but I wanted to make sure to leave plenty of room for the divers.

Box to hold trolling baits-20190420_125305-jpg
    Last edited by Hoytman86; 04-20-2019 at 12:24 PM.

Here's a few more pictures. I guess I need to buy more bandits and spoons. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Box to hold trolling baits-20190420_131211-jpg

Box to hold trolling baits-20190420_131151-jpg

I have to say, those are REAL nice boxes!