Ontario Fishing Lic and Outdoors Card...Now's the time to buy! Ontario Fishing Lic and Outdoors Card...Now's the time to buy! Ontario Fishing Lic and Outdoors Card...Now's the time to buy! Ontario Fishing Lic and Outdoors Card...Now's the time to buy!

Default Ontario Fishing Lic and Outdoors Card...Now's the time to buy!

Just a heads up...If you need to renew your Ontario Fishing Outdoors Card and Sportfishing license...now is the time to do it. The exchange rate is very much in our favor right now. I just saved 74.00 on an Outdoors card renewal and 3-year sportfishing license....woot! woot!
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Thank Juls,we always buy a Canadian licence.Great to hear we have a great exchange rate.Last season we only fished Canadian waters a hand full of times.Much less previous years.Those 2015 fish were everywhere.Did not catch any better fish up north last season.The boat traffic up there was nonexistent if you wanted to burn the extra fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    Thank Juls,we always buy a Canadian licence.Great to hear we have a great exchange rate.Last season we only fished Canadian waters a hand full of times.Much less previous years.Those 2015 fish were everywhere.Did not catch any better fish up north last season.The boat traffic up there was nonexistent if you wanted to burn the extra fuel.
    I agree, I was up there less last season too. But, when I did go, I sure did enjoy the solitude compared to previous trips up there. The fishing was very good too, but the netters showed up every time I was there. Grrrrr...
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Cool you Yanks sure have it good abusing our Canadian peso...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Juls View Post
    I agree, I was up there less last season too. But, when I did go, I sure did enjoy the solitude compared to previous trips up there. The fishing was very good too, but the netters showed up every time I was there. Grrrrr...
    going to slam some huge crappie today, yesterday got 35 hogs, today will likely be better, amazing taste they have compared to perch and eyes, of course still water fishing the cuts, with $2.00 a gallon gasoline why would'nt you folks come to our quiet side???????
    Last edited by limitlypps; 01-05-2019 at 04:53 AM.

if you dont mind sharing where did you get your crappie
    First mate for Eyehunter Charters

Eyehunter Charters
    614-327-7144
    http://www.eyehuntercharters.com
    http://www.facebook.com/EyehunterCharters

fished the Detroit River complex near La Salle, went back out to crappie, darn, cuts were frozen up and had to readjust our program, went and got shiners and went after perch in the open water, started fishing around 10 o'clock and ended up with a 4 man limit of very nice 9-11's by 3:00, Sunday was unbelievable, the hogs were there, solid 10's to 12's and filled that 5 gallon pail up in no time with perch as the cuts were still healed up for crappie. Now have to clean the buggers, lots of work today...lol btw went out with Captain Kyle Moxon, he put on a show using a baitless approach. google his website if u r interested in a trip, a 40% discount to u US'ers with cash....lol subject to weather as usual.