Default charter available on sunday 1/6/19

I will be running the boat next weekend on erie. Saturday is booked and i have an opening for sunday if anyone wants to come out and chase the big girls on open water. weather and wind is looking good.
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 Northriver seahawk 25. 30' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker, Minn-kota ulterra 112 w/i-pilot. full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potti and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING UP TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE

2. Default

Capt. Sam, what's a walk on for Sun cost? what marina do you run out of? What do I need to bring? thanks JRC

$100.00 each need at least 3 to run out of Mazurik’s launch. Just need warm clothes and snacks and drinks.

Iím game for Sunday, please call me 614-517-2104 thanks sheep dog

saturday 1/5 and sunday 1/6 are both booked thanks everyone for responding see you sunday sheep dog.
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 Northriver seahawk 25. 30' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker, Minn-kota ulterra 112 w/i-pilot. full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potti and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING UP TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE