Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

sent you a pm dayze

2. Default

Im going to open a baitshop 9648 jerusalem rd curtice ohio[formerly sabrinas]all my jigs are going on the wall around 3 thousand and still tying jigs will still supply other baitshops and friends along with bottom bouncer have 4000 i ounce to 8 ounces, spreaders, plain with no bling 3/4,1,1-1/2 and 2 ounces and spreaders with bling blades and beads all colors 3/4 and 1 ounce and spreaders with just a swivel where you can add own weight.worm harnesses, sinkers, ice jigs and spoons. All welcome to come in and look. Will have wax worms and night-crawlers wednesday.ice and minnows coming soon. Will be called scott and dicks bait and tackle. Still taking orders for hair jigs same price for you guys 2:49 at shop all come with 20 pound wire stingers with a n0 8 treble and a hook bonnet no phone yet or licence my cell is 419 708 0131 probably open in a week. Hope for good weather and good fishing and plenty of shiners buddy who runs boat was in today and he thinks shiners are going to be scarce for 2019 if time permits might try my hand at catching my own wish me luck