Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default bulk Jigs needeed

I know it is a little early but I want to get a head start. Looking for somewhere to get walleyes Jig for this spring jig bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bob View Post
    I know it is a little early but I want to get a head start. Looking for somewhere to get walleyes Jig for this spring jig bite.

What exactly are you looking for? Weight, hook size, type?

Talk to Rscotfish on this site

I use dreamcatcher jigs. The old bait barn. Call dave he can get what you want.

5. Default

i have 5/8 3/4 and 1 ounce jigs plain or painted or tied and in a bag also have wire straight stinger hooks with a bonnet they stick straight out dont move around all my finished jigs come with a stinger attachedName:  IMG_0186.jpg
Views: 1923
Size:  89.4 KB all colors

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    i have 5/8 3/4 and 1 ounce jigs plain or painted or tied and in a bag also have wire straight stinger hooks with a bonnet they stick straight out dont move around all my finished jigs come with a stinger attachedName:  IMG_0186.jpg
Views: 1923
Size:  89.4 KB all colors
    call scott cell 419 708 0131 purples, jd green, black, firetiger shown, orange has been hot any color you want have all the paint and i ship anywhere usps priority box fully insured and trackable

7. Default

Name:  IMG_0489.jpg
Views: 1427
Size:  87.1 KB order going out getting busy warm weather early jig season looks like no ice this year

8. Default

Name:  IMG_0491.jpg
Views: 1134
Size:  95.1 KB Name:  IMG_0493.jpg
Views: 1130
Size:  95.6 KBName:  IMG_0492.jpg
Views: 1140
Size:  95.2 KB these are new paint i call disco hair jigs tell me what you think

I like that the hook eyes are not painted shut. I've seen paint flake off after I have popped paint out of hook eyes before.

Hey rscotfish, do you have a website for purchasing these?
    1985 Carver 3227 Convertible
    Poles and Bobbers
    Currently Docked in Huron, Ohio