Wheres the perch Wheres the perch Wheres the perch Wheres the perch

Default Wheres the perch

Coming up Friday the 23rd and would like to get my boy and I into some perch. Has anyone been perchin and a starting point you may want to share? Have not been able to get on Erie since 2nd week in August. I mainly fish the island area. Any help would be appreciated. Love this site, it has been very beneficial to my learning the Lake Erie fishery. Have only been doing Erie for about 2 year and eager to learn her more and more. Thanks

Default Where's the perch

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhawk97 View Post
    Coming up Friday the 23rd and would like to get my boy and I into some perch. Has anyone been perchin and a starting point you may want to share? Have not been able to get on Erie since 2nd week in August. I mainly fish the island area. Any help would be appreciated. Love this site, it has been very beneficial to my learning the Lake Erie fishery. Have only been doing Erie for about 2 year and eager to learn her more and more. Thanks
    I went up Monday, Nov. 19th, after 10 a.m., both Rickard's and Hi Way Bait were closed. Luckily, I took some frozen minnows along. I launched at Mazurik, and was the only boat perch fishing at Marblehead. I saw 3-4 boats out trolling for walleye, but I didn't see any good looking perch marks on my Lowrance, and I didn't catch anything. So I decided to put my boat away until next year. I missed having the ability to launch at Catawba, and the weather was not very cooperative on the weekends this fall. Good luck!

Thanks Slick Willie. We may need to troll for eye's.