Lake Conditions Lake Conditions Lake Conditions Lake Conditions

Thread: Lake Conditions

Default Lake Conditions

I went to check on my boat and the Lake conditions on Sunday September 9, it was still blowing hard. I should accept the fact that the silence speaks volumes but I’m going to ask anyway. I was wondering if anyone has been out this week and is it still all stirred up? I’m asking because I’ve been offered overtime this Saturday, if it’s not cleared up by Friday I’m going to accept the OT opportunity.

Lake Conditions-lake-erie-jpg

Buddy was out a bit Wed for perch. A Can. Then inside on some clean water. Two of them. Around three hours. Not even one bite....

Reside in Columbus, OH. Have place in Perrysburg, OH.

Charter boat was out perch fishing M-T-W, mostly slow. Decent catches by the end of the day but nothing like it was back in mid-August. Those big wind and lengthy northeasters change the Western Basin currents and move a lot of water around along with muddying up and murking up most of the Basin. It will take 5 days or more for the fish to find their preferred water and get back on a feeding pattern. Weekend should be good - somewhere. Plus we are entering the fall water cooling so as water temps drop around the Basin the fish will react accordingly.

Was out today around Marblehead and KI. Was surprised how green the water was. Some grass but very fishable. Only got a couple eyes drifting. Along with 3 perch, 2 catfish and 2 sheep. Was only out for a few hours. Should be OK this weekend.