??? ??? ??? ???

Thread: ???

Default ???

I have been fishing the port Clinton area casting for walleye and perchin for years with awesome results. I also share my results and success on the western basin site hoping to help anyone that wants it. I purchased another boat in June and moved the older boat to Ashtabula to try my luck there due to it being an hour closer to home. I have posted on here before asking for any advice on trolling here but have had no response. Does no one post on here or is everything top secret? Many people including myself share and help anyone anytime on the Western site but not here.

I don't think anything is top secret. Just a lot more people responding to Western Basin threads. I am a Western Basin fisherman. Until this year, did not fish Central Basin because I did not think it was productive. I was mistaken. This year, first try off Lorain, 6 walleye per hour trolling with 4 sticks. Tried off CLE, same results. Then, tried east of CLE (185th) same results - but 8 to 10 miles out. IMHO, fish are West, Central, maybe East too.

And hundreds of views with no replies. I mainly fish from Avon point to Cleveland area and the fishing has been great. 8 two or three person limits in a row dipsys and spoons

We went straight north of Ashtabula this morning and started our first successful troll in 70' and trolled NE. We got our 2 man limit in about 4 hours with dipsys n spoons. Nothing big but another beautiful day on the lake.