I have the unfortunate experience of knowing about that crowd. While there are good people in every group, most of those guys are total egomaniacs. That's the closest word I can use on a public form to describe them. They have no regard for anyone else on the water. They are obnoxious and even dangerous. One of them killed a person off Kelleys Island years ago. One of them came so close to our boat while we were scuba diving that the people on our boat thought they were going to run right over us. You have no idea how loud they sound underwater. On another dive we thought one came within a few hundred yards or closer of us, it being so loud, but when we surfaced and asked the people on the boat they said the boat was about 3/4 to 1 mile away. Believe me, they have to cause all kinds of havic with the fish and other aquatic wildlife. Personally I think their speed should be reduces while around the islands. Too distracting and dangerous to be running full speed and loud as heck with so many other boats around trying to enjoy time on the water.