Perch Perch Perch Perch

Thread: Perch

Default Perch

Got a three man limit of perch west of the intake yesterday, nice size fish. The last couple years have been good in the western end for big perch. We used to go east to Conneaut but that isn't so good any more. I don't know what's triggered the switch that caused the perch fishing to be better in the western end and worse in the east.

Thanks for the report. I almost had a limit by the lighthouse Thursday evening but ran out of daylight. Like you said, very good sized and only a couple shorts that went back in. It took a few stops to find them but it was fairly steady once located.

Which intake area is this. I kn9w of a few just wondering which one this was.

Are you talking Toledo,shipping channel? I know the area but never fished,that far west. I always Fish west sister , reefs, islands, huron,vermilion, Lorain to Cleveland

The Toledo water intake, about 3 miles out of Anchor Point Marina.

It has been good near the Toledo ship channel, but this time we were a little farther east closer to the Toledo water intake.

Quote Originally Posted by goosebuster View Post
    It has been good near the Toledo ship channel, but this time we were a little farther east closer to the Toledo water intake.
    Thanks. Am going to try know the area never fished that way