East harbor this weekend East harbor this weekend East harbor this weekend East harbor this weekend

Default East harbor this weekend

Camping at east harbor and fishing Saturday. Any good reports around Kelleys? I'm planning on trolling north up the west side and come back down or go to the northeast side. Thanks

you may want to try between east harbor and kelleys first did real well in there but that was a couple weeks ago

The walleyes are still there. fished tues and wed in that area and got limits both days. Not big ones by any means but not too many shorts. Bandits 60 to 80 back. chrome huff daddy was good but you can catch em on others too.

Any particular depth? Im camped at east harbor and fishing tonight and tomorrow. Id i if i dont have to run out to the line i wont

I already put this in a thread but we fished 40+ fow east of Kelly’s today and limited out quick. Trolled one straight line near the border for miles and never had a good reason to turn around. Marks everywhere and all over the column. Caught all our fish 20ft down with Bandts (100 ft back) or 36-40 ft down with spoons behind Tru Trips. Bandits took the bigger fish and spoons took more. All pretty decent sized fish.

Was going to start fishing the south passage but it was too choppy. Trolled along the west side of Kelleys. Found better marks in 40-42 fow on the northwest corner. Four nice keepers 18-22, lost three, six trowbacks, two sheephead and two big catfish. Great day. Dipsys and spoons and tt30 jets with spoons