Better late than never Better late than never Better late than never Better late than never

Smile Better late than never

My apologies for not reporting sooner but I was busy. Wednesday, June 6 to Saturday, June 9, my first mate Al Scott and an old friend Dennis Persin from North Carolina hit the area just north of Kelley with Bandits off Opti boards 45' to 90' back at 1.8 to 1.9 mph. Also one 0 Dipsey on a 3 setting back 70' with a watermelon Stinger spoon. Launched at Mazurik ramp at 7:30 AM each morning and was done around 11:30 every day with limits. No big fish but super eaters. Very few shorts and very few sheephead. My friends have been fishing with me for over 30 years and it never gets old as we joke and tease one another while cranking fish or not. All I can tell you is the fish are there so grab a close friend or two and make memories.

great report on the fish. it seems like the fish are everywhere. just had a heart valve replaced so no fishing for me until I make a trip up to Geneva in july. go get them and keep the posts coming, I enjoy reading them.

Quote Originally Posted by sherman51 View Post
    great report on the fish. it seems like the fish are everywhere. just had a heart valve replaced so no fishing for me until I make a trip up to Geneva in july. go get them and keep the posts coming, I enjoy reading them.
    I move the boat to Geneva around the 4th of July every year. Park my boat for a dollar a day which minimizes trailoriing. If you are interested I will give you directions.