Went out of Fairport Harbor Saturday, with a hot tip from a buddy who works with the Charters. Set lines just east of the Green harbor entry marker and trolled east. There were so many fish we couldn't get all our lines set without having one on.... 30-35 fow with fish everywhere from the bottom to 10 feet down. Caught 13 on our troll east all on silver Smithwick top 20's and berkley flicker minnows. 2.2-2.5mph which I found to be crazy fast... With and without in line weights on boards and also ran them on dipsy's. Trolled 3/4 the way to the perry power plant and decided to drift fish back. Great drift weather with the 1-3's and occasional 4 footer. Caught our last 5 for our 3 man limit drifting with crawler harnesses. The last one right outside of the harbor mouth which was perfect because I dock in the Grand River haha.
We were only out from 16:30 till 20:30.
Fantastic first time on the water this year after all the struggles I've had with the boat this winter and spring...
As for size, nothing big. Mostly the cookie cutter 17-18 inchers. Some bigger pushing 2-3 pounds though which were nice.
Only 2 short ones though which was super nice after the past 3 years haha.

Tight lines everyone!! Going out again Saturday weather permitting.
Be careful!!!! The water is still very cold...