Report for 05/15 Report for 05/15 Report for 05/15 Report for 05/15

Default Report for 05/15

We filled our 3 man limit starting at 6:30 and finished at 1:30 with a little work.

We moved 4 times, catching a few then moving and continuing this pattern. This was a friends first time fishing and he caught a 29"er, seeing that in itself was worth the trip.

Okay getting to the facts... we trolled harnesses, no one color really seemed to produce more. All fish were taking in 20 - 25 ft in the water column no matter depth of water we located to with a speed of 1.5 - 1.7.

We started just north of Mazurik Access 25-27 FOW. While moving we could see a lot of boats out on the SE water of Kelleys, but we prefer to not fish around packs.
    We moved a few miles off of Kelleys on the Southwest 26-28 FOW.
    We packed up and moved out off of Lucy's Point 35 FOW and trolled around north into 50 FOW.
    Last spot we moved approximately a mile south of Lucy's and fished out the trip.

Marks were everywhere in the water column, but for us it was just finding those select ones that would bite.

I hope this report is helpful, and hopefully sharing yours.

One last important thing... A BIG thanks to all those that post reports, it really helps out. I greatly appreciate them; please keep them coming.
    Last edited by Ironmahn; 05-16-2018 at 09:09 AM.

Hey, YES Thanks for the report and I agree, it really helps out. We'll be coming over this Friday and staying a week. Looking forward to getting out on the water. From what I've read, it sounds like crawler harnesses are working good. Still a jig bite as well.

Keep the reports coming!