Tow insurance Tow insurance Tow insurance Tow insurance

Thread: Tow insurance

Default Tow insurance

Any body use “Sign and Glide” tow insurance?
    I used Boat US for many years.
    I know have progressive covering my boat and they offer Sign and Glide tow insurance for half what I pay Boat US.

I have it as well through Progressive... Never had to use it.... thank fully.

When making my long trip to Lake Erie two years back, I also added a really cheep roadside assistance/ towing for the boat and trailer (on my progressive policy) after a buddy had an axle go bad on his that year... the flatbed towing was stupid expensive.

Bob
    A lady that lives beside me in Marblehead works for progressive. She said as long as you have the Sign and Glide on your policy you dont need boat US. you would just be double covered if you kept it.

Thanks for the reply’s ! I’m curious What the towboat captains think about the “sign and glide”

the tow boats really don't care as long as they get paid. the one thing you need to check is if you have to pay up front then get reimbursed or if your insurance pays direct. i have boat us with trailer assist and have used both. blew my outdrive at Geneva a few yrs ago. called boat us on the phone and they sent a tow boat. didn't cost me anything, all i did was sign my name. coming back from fl back in dec on I-75 in ky i lost a wheel and tire. called boat us and they sent a wreaker and it didn't cost me anything.